Our complimentary artwork service accepts press-ready artwork for your PVC Card Printing. AUSPVC also offers complimentary revisions once you have confirmed the order with us.
All Press-ready artwork should be supplied to the following specifications:
• Add 0.079 inch (2mm) of bleed on each size of the card.
• All colours converted to CMYK (except for special PMS colour cards);
• Logos and graphics in Vector format, or at least 300dpi bitmap;
• All texts converted to curves or outlines;
• For special finishing like spot UV or foiling, file must be provided in vector;
• Artwork 100% scale and saved in the following format: PDF, AI, EPS, CDR
If you are not sure whether your artwork satisfies about requirement, don’t worry. Send it over to our team, and we can advise you. We offer complimentary revisions to your artwork to make it “press-ready.”
Quotes are only confirmed once we receive your artwork. Before the job is proceeded, we will issue a “digital proof” for you to approve the “go to print” artwork.
The digital proof is provided free of charge. But this is the bible we will follow in the print. Please review carefully. Once you have confirmed the “digital proof” we are not in the position to accept any changes.