We accept your press-ready artwork for your PVC Card Printing. We also offer some complimentary revisions if you confirm the order with us.
All Press-ready artwork should be supplied to the following specification:
• Add 0.079 inch (2mm) of bleed on each size of the card.
• All colors converted to CMYK (except for special PMS colour cards);
• Logos and graphics in Vector format, or at least 300dpi bitmap;
• All texts converted to curves or outlines;
• For special finishing like spot UV or foiling, file must be provided in vector;
• Artwork 100% scale and saved in the following format: PDF, AI, EPS, CDR
If you are not sure whether your artwork satisfies about requirement, don’t worry. Send it over to our team, we can advise you what to expect next. We offer complimentary revisions to your artwork to make it “Press – Ready”.
We only confirm your quote when we receive your artwork. Before the job is proceeded, we will issue a “digital proof” for you to approve the “go to print” artwork.
Digital Proof is free of charge. But this is the bible we will follow in the print. Please review carefully. Once you have confirmed the “digital proof” we are not in the position to accept any changes.